What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A sure-fire, clinically researched system backed by 45,000+ hours of intense medical research that will help you eliminate cancer for good
- Eliminate the tension, anxiety, agitation, and exhaustion from Cancer
- A lifetime solution as it helps you to treat the causes of Cancer
- Learn how to make your immune system 30 times more effective
- Clinically proven to work on all types of Cancer
- Easy to understand and logically laid out
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cancer – Step Outside the Box scores 76.79/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.Cancertruth.info, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $24.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: Cancertruth.info you’ll also be taken through to Cancertruth.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)